There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Bishop, it’s something we all have to adjust for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the top of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the best time to consider annual air conditioner service as well, but maybe not in the way that you had possibly thought.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with switching out filters, but having a tune-up completed can help your system run smoother, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees can help you save consistently throughout the year. It’s pretty clear, but when your system doesn’t have to operate as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another simple fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, changing air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not difficult to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to utilize caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning pro stops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are available. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping decrease your monthly energy costs.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list complete, but there are a few easy ways to help increase your comfort when the temperatures dip in Bishop. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is correct for your system, give the experts at Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 760-784-9034 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.