As warmer weather begins, you may be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Bishop? Especially if your air conditioning equipment is recently installed or was working good last year.
Here’s one approach to contemplate it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new car and never expect to schedule any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can fail.
Having your equipment examined yearly by a Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning tech can help find little troubles before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop working!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is located outside, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can majorly lower your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we suggest calling a professional to maintain delicate internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate inside your unit can push it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can cause increased energy needs—and a more expensive energy bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it run for a greater period of time. That’s money that you’ll save on your monthly electricity bill and in the long-term, since you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps determine small problems before they turn into major, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will closely look at components and perform a cycle of air conditioning performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into extensive issues that cause a costly repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free cooling throughout the summer. After your equipment is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is well-prepared to deliver worry-free air. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the wisest approaches to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for yearly maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your equipment is vulnerable to early meltdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A quality AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Overall equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Confirm electrical flow
- Lubricate moving pieces
- Rinse condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Immediately with Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning
This week is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning pros a call at 760-784-9034 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, be sure to check our discount offers for savings on your upcoming service.