Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning professional. We often don’t remember HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but regular air conditioner service can help your system run well, keeping you cozy and cool all summer long. These regular services do more than just keep you cozy, too – they are also critical for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner operating as effectively as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfy. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be sustained, just like any other investment, to ensure that you are receiving full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Bishop are the worst time for an air conditioner to stop working. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the season. Our professionals can find signs and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues surface.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its best, you could notice a reduction in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be just right for your air conditioner to be working properly. Too little refrigerant can cause additional wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and regulate things accordingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be inspected during a service visit. Dirty filters force your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also make the air in your home to look and feel unclean.
- Coil check – Our pros will check that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outside or inside coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our experts at Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning in Bishop offer excellent and outstanding air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are more than willing to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 760-784-9034.