While your Lennox® furnace can’t chat with you, it does have a procedure to tell you about a furnace error.
Its control board has twin LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the fault, your heater might show steady or flashing lights.
Though there are some elementary furnace fixes you can do yourself, the majority of tasks are best left to the professionals. When your furnace will not turn on or put out warmth, contact Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning at 760-784-9034 for professional furnace repair in Bishop.
Our experts will speedily determine and handle the malfunction, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can repair all types or models—and get the heat returned to your house fast.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater uses lights to flash code when it is malfunctioning. It also works these lights to relay it’s operating properly.
Regular heating consists of:
- Simultaneous slow flash—heating system running properly.
- Both lights flash fast—furnace is starting to call for heat.
If you see a single light blinking slowly and the other going on and off fast, your heater could have a low flame signal. This can happen even when your furnace is working properly. It signifies the flame sensing rod might have buildup or in the bad location on the burner. Call us at 760-784-9034 for support.
Here are several other of the most common errors for Lennox HVAC systems.
Furnace Refuses to Kick On
Here are many of the light sequences you could see when your furnace will not or keep running. The bulk of these problems must be fixed by a professional, such as one from Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning.
- The pair of LED lights are extinguished. This means your heating system might not have power. Look at the breaker box to make sure the furnace fuse has not triggered. You should reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” area. If it immediately trips after you reset it, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 760-784-9034.
- An individual light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is likely malfunctioning. The switch is an essential safety device that helps in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to fix this problem without professional help.
- An individual light is blinking quickly and the other is flickering slowly. This likely means power polarity has been transposed. Your heater might have a wiring fault that requires specialized assistance from Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning.
- The pair of lights are flickering slowly. This signifies your furnace’s blower motor likely isn’t running. This component distributes heated air from the heater into your house. We can assist in pinpointing what’s causing a problem with this piece.
- One light is flashing slowly and the other is blinking rapidly. This means your heater might have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Call our experts at 760-784-9034 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there could be trouble with your HVAC system’s motherboard or wiring. Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning can pinpoint the problem and handle it.
- The pair of lights display every other slow flashes. This signifies your heater likely has a flame error. There could be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 760-784-9034 for help.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other is continuous. This often indicates your heating system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch prevents your heating system from getting too hot. Call the specialists at Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning for assistance.
Heater Blower Works But No Heat
Here’s what may be wrong when you hear your heating equipment’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any warm air.
- Both lights display every other rapid flickers. This indicates your furnace ignitor might be broken. This part ignites gas in your heating system to produce warm air and should be fixed by a specialist from Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning.
Turn to Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heater repaired fast, depend on the specialists at Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning. Our techs will take care of the error without delay and have your house feeling comfortable again in no time. Contact us at 760-784-9034 or contact us online to get an appointment right away.