At Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that picking a company you can trust to complete AC repair in Bishop is important. We understand how important it is to find a reliable company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company that has been around a long time with long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any professional that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a list of references they’ll readily share with you. Look at these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you provide a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you whittle down companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to make sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t fine with standing behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk about these questions with us, give Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 760-784-9034. We’re happy to help!