At Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that choosing a company you can trust to do AC repair in Bishop is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does fantastic work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians have? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A dependable company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly provide you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has done.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to ensure the company you pick has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Bishop Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 760-784-9034. We’re happy to help!